Terms & Conditions
- These are the general terms and conditions between Diet Chef Ltd. T/A Prana Protein ("we" or "us") and anyone who buys from us ("you"). Diet Chef Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland number SC328517, VAT registration number GB 928 4749 79, D-U-N-S number 21-008-9880.
- You can contact us at Diet Chef Ltd., 46 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7HF, UK or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If all attempts to deliver the goods fail then the goods will be returned to us. We will issue a refund less the costs of the delivery and return.
- We guarantee all our products with a 21 day money back guarantee. You may use up to three items from your order. If you use more than three items then we will deduct the cost of these from the refund. You are responsible for returning the goods to us if requested. We will provide you with a refund within 30 days. The refund will be made by cheque, bank transfer or crediting your card as decided by us. The refund will cover the goods but not post and packing.
- You may only claim one promotional or gift code per order. Some of our promotional codes are i) limited to one per household or ii) restricted to new customers only. We may stop promotions early at any time. Free delivery promotions are only valid in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- All prices quoted include VAT where applicable.It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where the goods’ correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you. If the goods’ correct price is higher than the stated price, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the goods, or reject the order and tell you. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- The personal data collected by us from you, may be used by us to: (i) manage the delivery of goods to you, (ii) pass information about you to our agents, advisors and employees to carry out services for us, (iii) notify you about enhancements to our services such as: functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting, (iv) market our products and services and those of any third parties and (v) contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.